I apologize about the lateness with this post, but I got tied up with other things during the week and did not have time to write about the winner from last week. It was a good competition from all of those who participated, but the one who came out the winner was Shane from the site Film Rehab. He answered all five questions correctly and has won himself five free codes to use at any Redbox location. Now it's time again to test your movie knowledge for yet another installment of my movie contest. The winner will receive five codes from Redbox, and I will email the winner the codes this upcoming Monday. Shane is not eligible to win for at least another six months.
Now to the game.
For this weeks game I am going to do things a little different. One thing that I will change is that the winner does not need to have a site in order to win(they didn't need one to win the last two weeks either,but I'm not sure how clear I was with that). Instead of posting trivia questions, I'm going to have an unfinished movie quote. You get one point for finishing the quote and other one for guessing the right feature. Whoever has the most points will win the codes. I will post an article about the winner next week. Good Luck.
1. "Nobody's gonna hurt anybody. We're gonna be like three..."
2. " There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's..."
3. "We've been going about this all wrong. This______ okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy............."
4. "You blow it tonight, girl, and it's ....."
5. " One final thing I have to do... and then I'll be ..."
Write your answers in the comments and make sure you have a way for me to get a hold of you incase you win.
Great artwork by Robert Crumb, that I had to post here.